TBPL will accept return of products within 3 days from date of receipt; only in case there is a significant difference in the products ordered from the product supplied (wrong colour, quality or material related issues) and where the Product and the Packaging is in its original condition (should be unused, unaltered, unsoiled). TBPL however cannot accept the return in case:
- The product have been used or altered
- There is any physical damage to the product To return a product, please raise a return request via email at firstname.lastname@example.org by providing the following details:
- Order ID
- Images clearly demonstrating the problem/ issue
Post receiving your request Customer Support will confirm the return request and will inform you about the pickup process. Please ensure that product is in unused and original condition, include all labels, original packing and invoice along with the product. TBPL shall not be responsible for any items sent to us for return / replacement without our confirmation.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
After placing an order, user(s) cannot cancel the order. For cancelling your order, user(s) should contact Customer Support by sending an email giving Order ID. In case TBPL receives cancellation e-mail by the time the order has already been "processed" then under such a situation the order cannot be canceled. TBPL has the right to decide whether an order should be cancelled or not and the user(s)/buyer cannot dispute the decision made by TBPL under any circumstances and will accept TBPL decision regarding the cancellation as final. The user will have to pay the actual Bank Charges when the order is cancelled.
No order can be cancelled or changed in whole or in part without the prior written consent of TBPL. Shipment of Products cannot be extended beyond the original shipping date specified without TBPL written consent
If customer paid twice for one transaction, the one transaction amount will be refunded via same source within 15 to 20 working days.
TBPL reserves the right to cancel any order at its sole discretion:
- For products that are listed at an incorrect price
- Under a situation where TBPL may not able to meet the requirements of the order placed
- Order so placed/cancelled does not comply with TBPL policy
- In cases of goods unavailability or service problem:
- If the product sent for replacement is not available (TBPL will try to give possible alternatives for the user(s) to select and if not acceptable then refund will be made)
- If product is not available or vendor is not able to ship the products
- The delivery address is out-side the service area
- For any other reason.
This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been received. However, TBPL will ensure that any communication of cancellation of an order, so cancelled, is intimated within appropriate time to the user(s) and 100% refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of cancellation of order.